- The date and time of the last time the User visited the Website;
- The content design that the User chose on their first visit to the Website;
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas. The User has the option of preventing the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their Browser program.
Cookies allow the Website, among other things, to store and retain information about the browsing habits of Users or their devices and, depending on the information contained therein and the use they are making of the devices, they can be used to recognize the User.
What cookies do we use?
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Allows you to control the user's session in the application that supports the corporate website. They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. These cookies do not collect any information about your browsing that can be used for marketing actions or to remember which pages you have browsed.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and analysis of the use they make of the service offered. The purposes are purely statistical and serve us to improve our content.
Possible types of cookies
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, and it is not recorded on the user's disk.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies can also be:
- Own: they are cookies generated by the web page that is being visited.
- From third parties: they are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but that have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it.
The Website uses third-party cookies. Specifically, it uses the following third-party cookies:
||For more information…
_ga _gid _gat
||For web analysis, for example how many pages a user has visited or session time
_ga: 2 years _gid: 1 day _gat: 10 minutes
||Included for using a Google service and/or products
DSID: 1 month id: 13 years
||Used to be able to advertise on Facebook or Instagram to users who have visited us before.
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmv, __utmz
||Used for browsing and usage analysis
||__utma: 2 years, __utmb: 30 minutes, __utmc: at the end of the session, __utmt: 20 minutes, __utmv: 1 second, __utmz: 6 months
||Intended to be a means by which they sign up for our newsletter list connected with Mailchimp
Purpose of cookies
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also called strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, identification and access as a system user, etc.
- Personalization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to see the web page or the regional configuration.
- Analysis or performance: They allow the number of visits and navigation criteria of different areas of the web to be measured anonymously.
- Advertising: They allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on web pages.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on web pages, based on information on the behavior of users.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this web page or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the 'Help' function will show you how to do it.
How to uninstall cookies
If you want to delete the cookies registered by *WEB* from your browser, here are links to instructions for different browsers:
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device